The most important features
Sterilisation of banknotes during the counting process via plasma air ionisation
- Removes up to 99.97% of microbes / viruses / bacteria, including the COVID 19 virus
- Additional dust protection for the counting machine
- DS 1000 for frontloader for up to 2 pockets
The DS 1000/1001 sterilisation systems sterilise the banknotes during the counting process and kill the microbes, viruses and bacteria on the banknotes. The banknote counting machine continues to run as usual during the counting process in the system and is connected to the power supply inside the system.
- 99,97 % sterilisation of the banknotes during the counting process via plasma air ionisation
- Banknote counters continue to run with all functions during the process
- Works with cotton or polymer-based banknotes
- Additional dust protection for the counting machine when the machine is not in use
- 2 independent laboratories have confirmed the function
- Simple and safe to use
- Dimensions: 450 x 490 x 540 mm
- Weight: 14 kg
- Power supply: 230 V / 50/60 Hz.
- Certificates: CE, RoHS, laboratory reports
- Guarantee: 12 months
How does plasma air ionisation work?
The sterilizing devices work with plasma ionization, which is harmless to humans. This process produces synthetic negative and positive ions. These penetrate the cell walls of viruses and bacteria in the air and on surfaces. This destroys the structure of DNA or RNA in the cell nucleus (virus), prokaryotes (bacteria) of the respective harmful organism. In this way, the reproduction of viruses and bacteria is prevented, or brought to a complete stop by dying. An independent laboratory has confirmed the over 99.9% effectiveness of these products against bacteria and viruses (incl. COVID 19).