The most important features
Sterilisation via plasma air ionisation
- Removes up to 99.97% of microbes / viruses / bacteria, including the COVID 19 virus
- Ideal for clothing and shoes, whether at the return of clothes or in the company where items of clothing are used by several employees (protective jackets) or for cleaning at the end of the working day
- Available in different colours
The DS 3000 sterilisation system ensures sterilisation of the contents of the mobile cabinet box and killing of bacteria, viruses and bacteria. Particularly in the dressing area, infection can quickly occur when clothes are tried on by different people. But even in areas where no personal protective equipment such as protective jackets, helmets or similar is used, the risk of spreading within the company is present. The possibility of sterilising the clothes at the end of the working day makes the DS 3000 interesting for many industries and companies.
99,97 % sterilisation of the box content via plasma air ionisation
- Possible applications:
- Clothing shops: Return of the fitting
- Construction companies: Safety equipment like jackets & helmets
- For all companies with work clothes / uniform
- 2 independent laboratories have confirmed the function
- Simple and safe to use
Dimensions: 810 x 620 x 1750 mm
- Weight: 75 kg
- Power supply: 230 V / 50/60 Hz.
- Certificates: CE, RoHS, laboratory reports
- Guarantee: 12 months
How does plasma air ionisation work?
The sterilizing devices work with plasma ionization, which is harmless to humans. This process produces synthetic negative and positive ions. These penetrate the cell walls of viruses and bacteria in the air and on surfaces. This destroys the structure of DNA or RNA in the cell nucleus (virus), prokaryotes (bacteria) of the respective harmful organism. In this way, the reproduction of viruses and bacteria is prevented, or brought to a complete stop by dying. An independent laboratory has confirmed the over 99.9% effectiveness of these products against bacteria and viruses (incl. COVID 19).