- Special offers
- RMA (Returned Goods)
- User Manuals
Software CCE 342 Neo
please read the following information carefully to ensure a smooth update of your device.
Below this text you will find an overview of all available currency combinations. After opening the article, you will receive further detailed information about the currencies included.
Please check whether the device you are using is actually a CCE 342
Attention: Different hardware versions !
For this type of unit, please check the serial number as well as the product designation in order to select the appropriate software. If the wrong software is installed, this can lead to irreparable damage to the unit.
- Hardware Version 1 - Designation CCE 342 VC - Serial number starts with 342N- Available
- Hardware version 2 - Designation CCE 342 VD - Serial number starts with 342VD- Available
Please note that the software support was stopped by the manufacturer with the release of the 100.00 Euro and 200.00 Euro banknotes (series ES 2 "Europe") and there are no further updates for other currencies.
- You only need one SD card and can use it to update all units of this type and unit tranche.
- SD cards, USB sticks and other storage media are generally excluded from return.
- Updates via Windows computers are no longer available for this unit. Please use the update function via SD card.
- We recommend the chargeable update service of our partner company, there the devices are professionally cleaned after updating and the sensors are calibrated, which enables a higher reliability in money processing. CLICK HERE
- The necessary calibration paper for adjusting the sensors is enclosed, including the corresponding instructions. If the calibration is not carried out, there may be problems with the recognition of genuine banknotes.