Software CCE 112 Neo
please read the following information carefully to ensure a smooth update of your device.
Please note that the device you are using is no longer state of the art in terms of counterfeit detection and may no longer detect all counterfeits in circulation, as the latest counterfeits have greatly increased in print quality. We recommend that you switch to a device of the latest series, which are equipped with correspondingly more sensors and have successfully passed the current test at the German Federal Bank / European Central Bank. Equivalent to the CCE 112NEO would be the successor of the CCE 10 or CCE 20. We would be happy to submit an offer to you there.
Below this text you will find an overview of all available currency combinations. After opening the article, you will receive further detailed information about the currencies included.
Please check whether the device you are using is actually a CCE 112 NEO. You will find the item designation on the back or underside. The serial number of the unit starts with 112N-. If the wrong software is installed, this can lead to irreparable damage to the unit.
- You only need one SD card and can use it to update all units of this type and unit tranche.
- SD cards, USB sticks and other storage media are generally excluded from return.
- Updates via Windows computers are no longer available for this unit. Please use the update function via SD card.
- We recommend the chargeable update service of our partner company, there the devices are professionally cleaned after updating and the sensors are calibrated, which enables a higher reliability in money processing. CLICK HERE
- The necessary calibration paper for adjusting the sensors is enclosed, including the corresponding instructions. If the calibration is not carried out, there may be problems with the recognition of genuine banknotes.