- Special offers
- RMA (Returned Goods)
- User Manuals
Software CCE 30
please read the following information carefully to ensure a smooth update of your device.
Below this text you will find an overview of all available currency combinations. After opening the article, you will receive further detailed information about the currencies included.
Please check whether the device you are using is actually a CCE 30 or a CCE 1900 NEO. The software is the same for both units. You will find the item designation on the back or underside. The serial number of the unit starts with 30- or 1900N-. If the wrong software is installed, this can lead to irreparable damage to the unit.
- All CCE 30 are equipped with the software for the new 100.00 Euro and 200.00 Euro Series ES 2!
- You only need one SD card and can use it to update all units of this type and unit tranche.
- SD cards, USB sticks and other storage media are generally excluded from return.
- Updates via Windows computers are no longer available for this unit. Please use the update function via SD card.
- We recommend the chargeable update service of our partner company, there the devices are professionally cleaned after updating and the sensors are calibrated, which enables a higher reliability in money processing. CLICK HERE
- The necessary calibration paper for adjusting the sensors is enclosed, including the corresponding instructions. If the calibration is not carried out, there may be problems with the recognition of genuine banknotes.